Friday, March 27, 2015

Stuff's kept me away

Guys. Raising a puppy is EXHAUSTING! Remember that little poodle I've been talking about for years? Lolly exists! (Also? Lolly's a boy—Sir Walter Lolly when he's being fancy. More on that later.) And, as it turns out, it is a lot of work and pretty much all consuming. He's mostly peeing outside now, though, so I've got some time to start writing again. 

Guess what! Puppies are good for a LOT of content, none of which I captured in the blog, naturally. So, just as I live most of my life slightly detached from reality, let's go back and pretend that these following puppy chronicles have all happened within the last week rather than the last year. And, while we're at it, let's imagine I'm 20 pounds lighter and much more financially responsible! 

I've got some non-puppy-related posts to pepper in there, too, for your reading pleasure. Oh! There was also a hilariously terrible juice cleanse during my blogging hiatus that maybe I'll "live blog."

Stay tuned, folks. There's gold coming. Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment